Beyerdynamic’s TG V50 dynamic microphone delivers an exceptionally powerful sound that never comes across as obtrusive. Perfect for the stage, the sleek design and rugged construction offers exceptional sound. The TG V50 is a perfectly tuned live vocal microphone, whether it’s used in the rehearsal room or on stage. The TG V50 offers a natural and powerful balanced sound, a wide pick up range thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, and high feedback rejection. It is outstanding in its handling, durability, look and touch. It’s easy to use; just plug it in, activate the high pass filter and it’s ready. The TG V50 is ideal for use in lead and back up vocals of all music genres, as well as by professional rental companies and sound technicians. Since 1924 Beyerdynamic has remained a German family owned company committed to continuous research and innovative developments for the audio market. All over the world, Beyerdynamic is known for the use of the latest technologies and a high quality standard. All Beyerdynamic products are made in Germany.
Beyerdynamic TG-V50 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone for Vocals
- Dynamic moving coil cardioid microphone
- Treble resonator to expand the upper frequency range
- Special sound holes for maximum feedback reduction
- Finely-tuned volume behind the diaphragm for free diaphragm vibrations and improved bass response
- Includes microphone clamp and storage bag
- Note: The beyerdynamic microphone is both engineered along with its parts made in Germany. It is assembled and packaged in Czech Republic according to beyerdynamic requirements.
|Dimensions||5.3 × 5.3 × 18.5 cm|